2LB MK-V Orthrus Bidirectional Flow Closed Loop Extractor (Splatter Platter)
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
DISCLAIMER: BY UPGRADING TO SWAGELOK VALVES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE FULFILLED AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
•10"x10" Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 10" biflow lid
4"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
4" filter plate kit
1.5" Solvent input manifold
1.5" Ball Valve
#30 LP tank
(2) 1/4" 48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
3/8" 48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
10" clamps, (3)4" clamps and a (3)1.5" clamp with gaskets
(2)4" Gaskets w/ filter Extra of each type of gasket
• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 10x10 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 10x10 base with a 10” splatter and 10”x10” open spool. The jacketed base and platter has a closed jacket welded to the outside. This is used with a circulatory pump and a heater to keep consistent temperatures during recovery.
• Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #30 LP tank with either: Dual Recovery adds another valve on extractor lid, extra hose, and an extra recovery tank. The dual recovery allows user to recover to two LP tanks, cutting recovery times significantly. #30 Stainless Steel LP or a #25 Jacketed Stainless Steel Tank w/ Internal Condensing Coils.
• Hemispherical Lid: This upgrade replaces the standard flat collection base lid with our hemispherical model. Hemi lids add extra headspace and allow a better view of the center dip-tube and collection base. The hemispherical lid has (2)1/4” FNPT and (2)1/2” FNPT ports, (2)2” triclamp ports for sight glasses and a 1.5” triclamp port for the center.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 4”x24” spool with its sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 1.5" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• High Pressure Clamps: Replaces standard clamps with the high pressure variants. **Note**This upgrade only applies to clamps on base unit. If other upgrades are selected, you must selected the high pressure option for that upgrade
• Active Upgrade Kits: Adds your choice of Active Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/trs21-active-closed-loop-recovery-kit.html, which is used to speed up the recovery process, or the Active Recirculation/Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html, which allows you to recirculate solvent back thru the material column, then also speeds up recovery.
• 4"x 24" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 2lb (900g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 10" diameter by 10" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 55" x 10" Diameter overall size
• Weight: 38 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 785 cubic inches, (12.8704 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior